- §Daniel Korn, Tesia Bobrowski, Michael Li, Yaphet Kebede, Patrick Wang, Phillips Owen, Gaurav Vaidya, Eugene Muratov, Rada Chirkova, Chris Bizon, Alexander Tropsha (November 11, 2020) COVID-KOP: integrating emerging COVID-19 data with the ROBOKOP database. Bioinformatics .
- §Gaurav Vaidya, Hilmar Lapp, Nico Cellinese (October 2, 2020) Enabling Machines to Integrate Biodiversity Data with Evolutionary Knowledge. Biodiversity Information Science and Standards 4.
- §Brian Stucky, James Balhoff, Narayani Barve, Vijay Barve, Laura Brenskelle, Matthew Brush, Gregory Dahlem, James Gilbert, Akito Kawahara, Oliver Keller, Andrea Lucky, Peter Mayhew, David Plotkin, Katja Seltmann, Elijah Talamas, Gaurav Vaidya, Ramona Walls, Matt Yoder, Guanyang Zhang, Rob Guralnick (March 13, 2019) Developing a vocabulary and ontology for modeling insect natural history data: example data, use cases, and competency questions. Biodiversity Data Journal 7.
- §Gaurav Vaidya, Guanyang Zhang, Hilmar Lapp, Nico Cellinese (May 21, 2018) All the Clades in the World: Building a Semantically-Rich and Testable Ontology of Phylogenetic Clade Definitions. Biodiversity Information Science and Standards 2:e25776.
- §Gaurav Vaidya, Denis Lepage, Robert Guralnick (April 19, 2018) The tempo and mode of the taxonomic correction process: How taxonomists have corrected and recorrected North American bird species over the last 127 years. PLOS ONE 13(4):e0195736.
- §Gaurav Vaidya (January 19, 2018) Taxonomic Checklists as Biodiversity Data: How Series of Checklists can Provide Information on Synonymy, Circumscription Change and Taxonomic Discovery. Ph.D. Dissertation .
- §Gaurav Vaidya, Dimitris Kontokostas, Magnus Knuth, Jens Lehmann, Sebastian Hellmann (October 24, 2015) DBpedia Commons: Structured Multimedia Metadata from the Wikimedia Commons. The Semantic Web - ISWC 2015: Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9367:281-289.
- §Denis Lepage, Gaurav Vaidya, Robert Guralnick (June 25, 2014) Avibase – a database system for managing and organizing taxonomic concepts. ZooKeys 420:117–135.
- §Arlin Stoltzfus, Hilmar Lapp, Naim Matasci, Helena Deus, Brian Sidlauskas, Christian M Zmasek, Gaurav Vaidya, Enrico Pontelli, Karen Cranston, Rutger Vos, Campbell O Webb, Luke J Harmon, Megan Pirrung, Brian O'Meara, Matthew W Pennell, Siavash Mirarab, Michael S Rosenberg, James P Balhoff, Holly M Bik, Tracy A Heath, Peter E Midford, Joseph W Brown, Emily Jane McTavish, Jeet Sukumaran, Mark Westneat, Michael E Alfaro, Aaron Steele, Greg Jordan (May 13, 2013) Phylotastic! Making tree-of-life knowledge accessible, reusable and convenient. BMC Bioinformatics 14(1):158.
- §Andrea Thomer, Gaurav Vaidya, Robert Guralnick, David Bloom, Laura Russell (July 20, 2012) From documents to datasets: A MediaWiki-based method of annotating and extracting species observations in century-old field notebooks. ZooKeys 209:235-253.
- §Shiyang Kwong, Amrita Srivathsan, Gaurav Vaidya, Rudolf Meier (December 11, 2011) Is the COI barcoding gene involved in speciation through intergenomic conflict?. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 62(3):1009-1012.
- §Gaurav Vaidya, David J. Lohman, Rudolf Meier (March 8, 2011) SequenceMatrix: concatenation software for the fast assembly of multi‐gene datasets with character set and codon information. Cladistics 27(2):171–180.
- §Torsten Dikow, Rudolf Meier, Gaurav G. Vaidya, Jason G. H. Londt (March 25, 2009) Chapter Twelve. Biodiversity Research Based On Taxonomic Revisions — A Tale Of Unrealized Opportunities. Diptera Diversity: Status, Challenges and Tools :323-346.
- §Rudolf Meier, Kwong Shiyang, Gaurav Vaidya, Peter K. L. Ng (October 1, 2006) DNA Barcoding and Taxonomy in Diptera: A Tale of High Intraspecific Variability and Low Identification Success. Systematic Biology 55(5):715–728.